Waste management company Rubbish Taxi offers a range of rubbish removal services in Dublin 5. Our fully serviced vans roam the city, receive the order, and will make their way to your property for domestic waste collection & disposal in D5 – minimum hassle comes to you since we always do the lifting ourselves. Whether you’re a commercial premises owner domestic client or a domestic client, we can provide you with the professional, reliable and low-cost service that make waste removal less of a headache. Ring us today and check it yourself!
Affordable & compliant waste removal in Dublin 5
Whether you want to dispose of a large item, such as a sofa, cooker, bed or mattress, you can contact us and we will be more than happy to help you with waste collection. Rubbish Taxi clear and remove most types of waste – whether a few single items, a full house or office clearance, or perhaps a pile of fly tipped waste.
We include all reasonable labour, we’re usually cheaper than a skip and if you live in Dublin 5 we will be more than happy to assist you.
Our professionals are efficient and careful, since they are highly trained professionals chosen for their attention to detail for any domestic waste collection & disposal. Another very attractive aspect of our service is the quickness with which we come to your property once an order has been placed.
We know cost is key and we’re confident you’ll find our rubbish removal service great value
If you need help or assistance estimating your junk or booking a collection, please call or email us. We’re open Monday to Saturday, including early mornings and evenings.
Or you can calculate your rubbish removal costs by using our online price calculator and submit order any time of the day. An amount will be calculated according to rubbishes weight, payment will be taken from there, we will load all of your rubbish into our truck, leaving you stress and clutter free.
Dublin 5 includes most of Artane, central Coolock, Harmonstown, Kilbarrack, and Raheny
More detailed information about the main areas and streets in Dublin 5:
- Artane historically Tartaine is a northside suburb of Dublin city.
- Raheny is halfway from the city centre to Howth. The district shares Dublin’s two largest municipal parks, Saint Anne’s Park and Bull Island with its 4.5 km beach, with neighboring Clontarf.
- Harmonstown is a small suburban located on its north side. It straddles the boundary between modern-day Artane and Raheny.
- Kilbarrack is running inwards from the coast, about 8 km from the city’s centre.
- Coolock is a large suburban area, centred on a village, on Dublin city’s Northside in Ireland. Coolock is crossed by the Santry River, a prominent feature in the middle of the district, with a linear park and ponds.
If you need to dump bulky waste and require a larger vehicle your local collectors offer the ideal solution for Rubbish-Taxi.
Waste & Clearance Services available in Dublin city
Cleaning up your waste has never been easier with Rubbish Taxi. We work throughout the Dublin city and County – from Dublin 15 to Dublin 12, Dublin 7 to Bray, Clondalkin to Tallaght and all places in between.
How do I report illegal waste dumping?
To report littering or illegal dumping, contact the local authority or call the 24-hour National Environmental Complaints Line on 1850 365 121